Each paid user will be provided with one set of credentials. The user is not allowed to share the credentials with anyone and an attempt to do the same is in gross violation of this website’s terms of service.
By design, one set of credentials is only allowed to be accessed by one device. In case the system detects multiple login attempts, we will be forced to suspend your account, after which you may appeal to us to lift the ban in due time. However, Avodha reserves the right to accept or reject this request. The cost of certification is extra for all certifications that Avodha trains you for; please contact the customer care helpline to know the cost of certification.
All content available on Avodha.com is the sole property of Avodha Edutech Private Limited and is not to be downloaded, reproduced, sold, or distributed without written consent by the owner.
- Avodha Edutech Private Limited products and programs are intended for individual use only. Broadcasting the programs through any means, including but not limited to through the internet, television, handheld devices, and other devices, is not permitted, and is a breach of the intellectual property rights of Avodha Edutech Private Limited (the “Company”). The Company reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings in the case of such a breach.
- It is expressly clarified that all intellectual property rights including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademarks, and trade secrets in the products, modules, contents, and programs shall continue to vest with the Company at all times. The student/ parent shall not have the right to claim any rights over the intellectual property in the product by them purchasing the product. Further, in no event shall the student/parent have the right to make copies of the products once the sale is made. The student/parent acknowledges that a breach of this clause could cause irreparable harm to the Company as to which monetary damages may be difficult to ascertain or an inadequate remedy. The student/parent acknowledges that the Company will have the right, in addition to its other rights and remedies, to seek injunctive relief for any violation of the clause.
- Avodha Edutech Private Limited (Company) reserves the right to make any change in Avodha’s products and programs without prior notice.
- Customers are entitled to make payments for Avodha Edutech Private Limited products and programs through online payment, cash, card, or cheque.
- In the case of payment by cheque, the requested product/program will be dispatched by the Company only on realization of the cheque.
- Should the cheque bounce, fail to be realized or if the Company is required to present an alternate cheque for any reason, any banking charges incurred by the Company in this regard are recoverable by the Company from the issuer of such a cheque.
- The Company is entitled to revise the price of its products and programs, at any time, at its sole discretion without prior notice
- The parent/student will have access to the product and content until the month & year of validity specified in this form and certain courses/ programs by the company may have a view count restriction. The parent/student is bound by the same.
- The Student may also request a free extension of the course period as and when needed if the course validity expires before the student can complete the course.
- Any change of address or phone number should be notified to the Company without any delay through a written application or by reaching out to us on our customer care number +91 9288009469
- For quick escalation and dispute resolution send an email to [email protected]
- In case of any dispute or difference between the user and the Company, regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in according to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator who shall be appointed by the directors of the Company. The proceedings shall be conducted at Bangalore under provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the courts at Bangalore only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with the reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the arbitrator will be entitled to proceed de novo.
- In the event that the minor is the beneficiary/user of our product/App, however as per the Indian Contract Act,1872 it is only the parent/guardian who can enter into a valid/legal contract and for all practical purposes, it is deemed that the parent/guardian is the end-user of the same and will have rights and liabilities as contemplated herein and under relevant acts and statutes for the time being in force.
- The payable fees are non-refundable.
- Avodha.com does not provide a job guarantee of any kind however, we provide active placement assistance.
- Students can avail of the placement assistance service at Avodha only after completing the course.
- Course completion at Avodha is defined as completing the online element of the course which includes but is not limited to 24*7 available lectures, quizzes, assignments, special post-course Live Training Sessions, Interview Training Series, and Mock Interview rounds.
- However, Avodha reserves the right to offer placement assistance before course completion if and when necessary.
- The student has the right to accept or deny this placement assistance service at the student’s discretion.
- The certifications offered by Avodha with the exception of the Avodha Course Completion Certificate are provided by 3rd Party Certification Providers, the cost for these certifications must be borne separately by the student if he/she chooses to opt for the same. The prices offered by these providers are under the control of these providers and could be subject to change at the discretion of the 3rd Party providers.